Saturday, November 11, 2017

#20 THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU PUT ON A JACKET YOU HAVEN'T WORN SINCE LAST FALL AND YOU FIND A $20 BILL IN THE POCKET

Well fall has definitely arrived in our part of the country, We always have nice weather in the spring and fall. It is always late in the season before we get snow that stays. This year has been no different. In the last couple of weeks I have started to wear my fall jacket as the weather has been cooler during the day.

So let me ask you this.
Have you ever put on a jacket that you haven't worn for about 6 months?
Of course you have.
Have you ever put your hand in the pocket and feel something that has been there since the last time you used that jacket?
Of course you have.
Have you ever been shocked when you pull the stuff out of your pocket and realize it is a 20 dollar bill?
I have, and that is an awesome feeling.
It is great to find things that you have forgotten or that you didn't even realize were there. It is always exciting to find money.....especially when it is somthing extra that has not already been allocated to bills or groceries or other expenses.

Now the question is, what do I do with it?
I have decided to take my wife to the movies and it wont even be money out of our budget.... I'll even let her choose.

That moment when you put on a jacket you haven't worn since last fall and you find a $20 bill in the pocket makes me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment