Tuesday, October 3, 2017

#4 Seattle / Bremerton Ferry Ride

In 2001 I moved my family to Bremerton, Washington. It was a great adventure for us. We enjoyed the weather, meeting new people and making new friends. As we learned about the area and the activities that were nearby, we started taking the ferry from Bremerton to Seattle where we spent the day walking around Pioneer Square and and through Pike Place Market. This became our date day on a regular basis. Touring around was great, but my favorite part of the day was riding the ferry. There is just something relaxing and calming about being on the water. For anyone that hasn't taken a ferry ride, I suggest you try it. Enjoy the scenery, the sea lions, the waves, the ocean air and the purr of the boats engines as it motors through the water transporting vehicles and passengers to their destination.
The Seattle / Bremerton ferry ride makes me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment