Thursday, November 7, 2019

#29 HELPING PEOPLE

Over the past 3 weeks I have had the opportunity to help some friends with hot water issues.

The water heater they had was on its last legs, but I was able to get it running again for them before I had to leave town for 2 weeks. Everything was working OK for a the time being. Then out of the blue I get a message telling me that the water heater finally crapped out for good.

Once I arrived back in town, I was able to go over and change out the water heater.
After the installation and the tank had warmed up, I headed home.

The next day, I received the following text. 

"Thanks again for the help with the hot water tank first time I've had to add cold water to my shower in a couple years,I forgot how hot it's supposed to be 😂"


I think there are many things in the life that we just take for granted. I am grateful for the opportunity I had to help out some friends. They have helped us in the past and I know that these friends would bend over backwards to help others, no questions asked.

Helping friends makes me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment